Collection and use of personal information
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We collect the following personal information from you if you choose to register with us:
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, email address and password
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
We use this information to:
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve our content and marketing efforts
- Send you confirmation for sign up
- Send you newsletters
- Respond to your questions
General operational purposes
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services. We may use information gathered from you in order to:
- Ensure that content from our application / website is presented in the most effective manner for you
- Notify you about changes to our services
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Develop and improve our application
KYC and AML Policy
In order to use the services, you may be required to register with 4winners by providing certain information about yourself, including your name and e-mail address. In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in connection with the provision of and/or registration for any of the services, subject, of course, to all applicable laws assuming it in compliance with your bank’s KYC and AML policies.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Sensitive personal information
Our service uses a secure processing server (https://) when collecting information (both personal and concerned with payment).
Editing and deleting data
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.